We will be hosting two services; 10:00 AM English and 12:00 PM Spanish.
As we begin reopening the church building to welcome you and your families back to worshipping together in-person, there are many questions as to what returning to church will look like.
This guide is intended to help answer some of the most common questions.
What to expect.
- Worship returns to in-person. Limited to 50% of capacity. Online worship will be available. We are hosting two services: 10:00 AM English and 12:00 PM Spanish.
- We will take your temperature before entering the church. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 degrees or more can not attend the services.
- The vulnerable are encouraged to remain at home.
- Social Distancing Safety measures.
- Seats will be roped off or removed.
- Offering baskets will not be passed
- Bulletins will not be offered
- Doors will be propped open.
- Cafe (Xpectations) will be closed.
- Rows will be dismissed in orderly fashions.
- Masks are welcomed but not required.
- All Ushers and Greeters are required to wear mask.
We will not be hosting children ministry services until further notice.
We encourage you to arrive 20 minutes early.
More information will be communicated as changes are made.
These plans are subject to change based on the latest information on COVID-19.
Tuesday Men’s Meeting at 7pm both at the church and Zoom
Wednesday Discipleship call at 7pm both at church and zoom
Friday youth service at 7pm – Contact Pastor Jero for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s monthly meetings: for more info email us at email@example.com